In an effort to maximize the development of our Noblesville football players currently in grades K-8, the 2012 Noblesville Football camp format is changing to help the entire program. This year the breakdown of camps by grades are as follows:
- K-2 is our youth camp level, at this level we are introducing our players to the basic football skills and techniques they will need to start playing football.
- Grades 3-6 is our transitional camp level, at this level we start installing our system of drills to improve the level of performance on the field.
- Grades 7-8 is our middle school camp level, at this level we are able to maximize camp by teaching the drills and skills we use with our varsity program.
- Rec camp which is grades 3-8, at this camp we are focusing on the motor skill development of throwing and catching.
- We are having a free evaluation camp this year for players who will be in grades 3,4,5,6 for the 2012-13 school year. We are using this evaluation camp to help assure that we keep teams in the NEFL as even as possible.
Click on the camps part of our website (or the form below) to see all information needs about the camp your son will be attending this spring and summer.
Head Football Coach
Noblesville High School